June 15, 2008

Father's Day


Here are Rose and Chrysanthemum in front of the (non-operating) fountain at Reston Town Center.

Marigold never wants to decide where to go or what to do (or what to eat). If he doesn't have a taste for something, it's nearly impossible for him to decide where to eat or give me a helpful hint on a meal I should prepare.

For Father's Day, I told him I would treat him to lunch, but that he had to decide where we would dine. He chose Clyde's, and I must say, it was a wonderful decision. The food was amazing and the atmosphere was perfect: that means they offered crayons and a children's menu. The outside dining allowed us to further enjoy the beautiful weather we had on Sunday.

Marigold, Chrysanthemum and Rose enjoyed the outdoor fountain at Reston Town Center. It came on for a while for additional enjoyment, but only stayed on for a few minutes. I enjoyed perusing through William Sonoma and Chicos.

Happy Father's Day, Marigold. You deserve it!

No comments: