July 03, 2008

Thursday's Random Questions


Q: What do you do that annoys other?
A: I'm perfect; I don't annoy others. LOL! Probably the fact that I attempt to mother everyone.
Q: What do you take to freshen your breath?
A: Orbit gum in the red pack. Great for popping too!
Q: Do you like strawberries?
A: Love 'em! In fact, I have some packed for lunch today. Yummo!
Q: What brand of toilet paper does your family buy?
A: Do you mean what brand of toilet paper do I buy? 'Cause I'm the one who buys paper products and 99% of the groceries my family consumes. I buy whatever brand I have a coupon for. If it's on sale and I have a coupon, then it's a double bonus!

Today Is: Stay Out of the Sun Day


Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. ~Philippians 4:6

No comments: