September 12, 2008

Must drink --more--water...

Today was weigh-in. Not too bad, down another pound for a grand total of just over 5 pounds. Picked up a 5-pound dummbell lately? It's not exactly light. I'm feelling pretty good about it. I've got quite a long way to go, however. No confirmation on what my total weight loss goal should be, but the fact remains that I'm still not sure how I lost 4 pounds the first week. Can you say puzzled???

My plan is to 1) keep up the exercise, somehow figure out a way to increase my time to 45-60 minutes a day, as opposed to the 30 minutes I have been taking advantage of every day. I tell ya, when I fight with that blasted treadmill, it fights back! 2) drink more water, and 3) document everything that goes in my mouth. Weight Watchers is basically a big behavior modification effort. Clearly, my behavior needs a lot of modifying!

My hair seems to have been through a bit of a growth spurt lately. I'm enjoying my locks now more than ever. I sat down tonight and re-latched every single lock. I've been using the crochet hook more recently, as it seems to grab fewer excess hairs than does the latch hook. I feel like I have more control over my stray hairs when I use the crochet hook.

Here are a few pictures of me on the way to work this morning:




No comments: