September 16, 2008

What color are you?

No, I'm not asking in that complicated, highly politicized ethnic way. I'm talking in the color-scheme, rainbow/horoscope kinda way. Don't know what I'm talking about? I didn't either until I checked it out here at the colorstrology website.

Apparently Artisan's Gold inspires me with a sense of peace and gratitude.
I found this link on How About Orange's Blog.

Perhaps that's why when I'm getting a massage in the artisan gold colored room I feel so relaxed and inspired when I come out.

I tried to convince Marigold to let me paint our master bedroom in this goldish-yellor color, but he wasn't having it.

And then, since we're on the topic of color, take a little quiz to discover your "color personality." You'll "discover your color preferences based on your five senses, your interests, and your style." Your results are translated into a paint color palette to help you decorate. I found this also at How About Orange's Blog

My responses correspond most with the Al Fresco collection.


No comments: