June 25, 2008

I PASSED...

The written test, that is. Praise the Lord, Hallelujah and Thank you, Jesus!

I mean it. I'm so happy. Here's the e-mail that I received from CCMC at 5:51 p.m....

Hi Kelly,

Congratulations on passing the written exam! The score on your written exam is 23 out of 25!
For future reference, below are the correct answers to incorrect questions. Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!
14. Coaches should listen "to," "for," and "with" clients. Which of the following statement requires listening "with" a client:
a. My mentor has a career coach and she suggested I also work with someone to help me fine tune my career.
b. My daughter was just released from the hospital after being treated for substance abuse, so I'll need a position that won't be too demanding.
XXXc. I'm secure in my present position, but just wanted to explore my options.
B IS THE CORRECT ANSWER

18. With regard to type/temperament, a client who has a preference for Judging over Perceiving may have a tendency to:
XXXa. Have difficulty coming to a decision because there are endless possibilities to explore
b. Rush to judgment, making a career decision before thoroughly exploring possibilities
c. Make a decision based on emotion rather than logic
B IS THE CORRECT ANSWER
Again, kudos!

Woohoo!!

No comments: