November 25, 2008

I *heart* Weight Watchers

So WW @ Work has come to an end. At the end of 12 weeks, I had lost 18.8 pounds. My leader was kind enough to give me an extra two weeks on my card and I went to a local Weight Watchers center on Saturday morning (love those 7:00 a.m. weigh-ins!) and I had lost another 4 pounds for a total loss of 22.8 pounds.

There was a woman there who (drum roll please!) had just returned from a 7 day cruise and she had managed to lose 2 pounds! I'm convinced that's a first for all of man-kind. Losing weight on a cruise? She clearly needs to write a book - that's a feat I don't think the average person can achieve. However, that's Weight Watchers for you! It truly gives you the tools you need to control the food and lose the weight for good.

I'm off my soap box for now. On to something saucy:
I've decided a want a Volvo. An XC90 to be exact. Gray with black leather interior. Anybody got a fully-loaded money tree I can shake?

No comments: