May 15, 2010

Namaste, Ya'll

I haven't been faithful to my yoga practice since before my bunionectomy in December.  I miss it, I really do.  In fact, I miss it so much, when I laid eyes on this cute green guy caught in the middle of his serious yoga practice, I couldn't help but bring him home with me.  He makes his home in my kitchen on the window sill right above my sink.  I look at him everyday, at least once a day while I wash our never-ending dirty dishes.  He makes me want to head back to a Bikram yoga class right away. 

Rose is off to her first sleep-over.  She has had a sleep-over at our home, but until today, she has not been to stay the night with any of her girlfriends.  Marigold took her to her friend's house for a birthday party/sleep-over, as he wants to launch a thorough inspection to make sure the home is up to his requirements.  I told her that she should not feel pressure to spend the night, if she decides it doesn't feel right or if she simply gets scared, she should feel comfortable to call, Marigold or I will gladly come get her.  I just hope she doesn't wait until I get into my jammies!  My baby is growing up so fast!  What happened to the six pound bundle I brought home from the hospital, ten short years ago?


Have you been faithful to your yoga/running/biking/walking/Zumba/Jazzercise/Curves practice?  If not, today is a great day to get back to it. 

Peace & Blessings to you...

--------------------------------------------
Gratitude Journal
1. Family and friends
2. Daisy's offer to bring me crabs tomorrow
3. A night with only one child
4. Coloring in a new coloring book with Chrysanthemum and having fun

No comments: